Develop Your Inner Athlete at Any Age!
Interested in triathlon, running, cycling, adventure racing, improving your fitness and trying new adventures? Learn more about Continuum Coaching and see if we are a good fit!
Where’s Your Bad Ass Athlete?
Is your inner “bad ass athlete” begging to try an ultra, do a half marathon, ride a multi-day bike event or compete in an Ironman? But your 30, 40, 50 year old “responsible self” can’t figure out how to make it happen with your already busy life?
It’s time to let your “bad ass” out to play! – With the right combination of realistic goal setting, thoughtful, balanced planning and a desire to have fun, you absolutely can develop the fitness and confidence to accomplish your dreams. I know, I let my “bad ass” out, and embraced a life I love and have never looked back!
- Barry Cross – Finished 18th at ITU Olympic Worlds in Beijing, China 2011
- Nicole Robilotto – Completed her first sprint triathlon running strong and smiling.
- Julie “Jewels” Sturgeon – Finished 13th at ITU Sprint Worlds in Beijing, China
- Nancy Scott – Qualified for the Boston Marathon at her first marathon.
- Christine Homer – Trained for and completed 3 century bike rides in one summer
- Margaret Tennant – Completed the Copper Triangle 3 years in a row while battling PD.